- Ag Machinery – Safety and Technology Project
- Ag Biosecurity and Emergency Response Project
- Equine Safety in Training Project
- Horticulture and Nursery Project
- Horticulture Technology Project
- Medicinal Crops Project
- Pest Management Project
- Rural Merchandising and Sales Project
- Agronomy Project
- Apiculture (Bees) Project
- Carbon & Agribusiness Management Project
- Viticulture Project
Skills Impact supports 12 Industry Reference Committees (IRCs) to carry out projects to improve current units of competency, skill sets and qualifications.
Outlined below, is the process that all projects follow from when a Case for Change is approved by the Australian Industry and Skills Committee (AISC), to when the project is finalised and endorsed by the AISC for publication on training.gov.au. Consultation takes place at every stage of the projects.