We are currently recruiting for the following roles:
The Administration Officer (Trainee) will over time learn to undertake a wide range of administration functions to support customer service, communications, stakeholder liaison, project management and general administration activities. The position requires good organisational and written communication skills, attention to detail and a commitment to learn and continuously improve processes and systems.
Reporting directly to the Operations Support Manager, the Administration Officer (Trainee) will work closely with the Administration, Communications, Industry Engagement, and Industry Skills Specialists teams and other staff to support Skills Impact’s contractual arrangements to the Commonwealth Government.
Given the dynamic nature of industry and workplaces, the Administration Officer (Trainee) needs to learn to be adaptable and responsive to change, able to work remotely and manage competing and changing priorities of the organisation and able to manage their own work schedules to deliver the required outputs at the right time. They will also build their capacity to maintain strong internal relationships in order to work effectively across Skills Impact.
This is a traineeship role that will require the individual to complete the BSB30120 Certificate III in Business (Customer Engagement).
To be successful in this role you should have the following:
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Sound knowledge and skills in computer applications, including Office 365 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), CRM, databases, word processing, presentations and spreadsheets.
- Excellent file management skills for version control.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work remotely
- Ability to quickly learn new IT or web applications.
- A commitment to work successfully and positively as a part of multidisciplinary team and deliver outcomes and products under varying timelines.
- A willingness to following Skills Impact values as described in this position description, including being respectful in your approach to working with others.
How to apply:
Applications can be made through Rusher Rogers.
Please read the Position Description prior to applying for the role.
Why work for us?
If you care about occupational skills standards and their role in the training and development of Australia’s workforce, Skills Impact could be a good fit for you. Join a team of dedicated people working with industry, government and registered training organisations to improve Australia’s vocational qualifications and skills standards. With work environments constantly changing, up to date training is essential for passing on the skills employees’ need to stay safe and productive.
Who should apply?
Skills Impact is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. While many of our staff have come from the sectors we work with or the education system, their experience covers a wide range of roles and industries and they bring with them skills that we need in our work. They share an adaptable, inquisitive and conscientious approach to their work and a commitment to open and respectful collaboration. The ideal candidate for any role at Skills Impact would share these traits, supporting our commitment to working in ways that are trustworthy, flexible and transparent.
You can read more about our team here.