Register for Consultation Workshops
A series of face-to-face consultation workshops are planned for the following projects. You are invited to attend a workshop near you, to provide feedback on the draft qualifications, skill sets and units of competency that are being developed as part of these projects. The drafts will be available on the project webpages for download and feedback in February, to correspond with the workshop dates.
To register, please click on the relevant project webpage:
- Arboriculture Project
- Animal Incident Management Project
- Animal Technology Project
- Artisanal Food & Beverage Project
- Horse Education Project
Feedback on Draft Qualifications & Units
You are invited to provide feedback on draft qualifications, skill sets and units, that have been developed as part of the projects listed below. They have been drafted to reflect changing skills requirements for job roles and activities in our industries. You can comment via the feedback hub, email or phone. Follow the links to the project pages for more detailed information:
- Advances in Woodmachining and Sawdoctoring Project
- Sawmill Timber and Process Optimisation Project
- Horticulture Technology Project
Feedback on Final Drafts
The final draft units of competency and skill sets for the Meat Processing Project are now available for validation and comment. The documents can be viewed on the Skills Imapct website, where they will be available for validation and feedback until 23 January 2019.
The final qualifications, skill sets and units of competency for the following projects are now published on training.gov.au. It follows endorsement by the Australian Industry and Skills Committee (AISC).
Published within the ACM Animal Care and Management Training Package version 2 (published on 4/12/2018). Click here to view the training package.
- Farriery Project
- Work Safely Around Animals Project
- Veterinary Nursing Project (Note the Diploma of Veterinary Nursing will be reconsidered by the AISC at their next meeting on the 19 February 2019)
Published within the AHC Agriculture, Horticulture and Conservation and Land Management Training Package version 3 (published on 19/12/2018). Click here to view the training package.
- Ag Chemical Handling Project
- Ag Machinery – Safety and Technology Project
- Apiculture (Bees) Project
- Pest Management Project
Published within the FBP Food, Beverage and Pharmaceutical Training Package version 2.0 (published on 18/12/2018). Click here to view the training package.
- Food & Beverage Manufacturing – Cross Sector Project
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Standards Project
- Wine Operations Project
- Food Science and Technology Project
Published within the FWP Forest and Wood Products Training Package version 4 (published on 18/12/2018). Click here to view the training package.
Other Projects Continuing in 2019
Progress soon to Finalisation
Validation to Commence Early 2019