Consultation to Commence in November
Register your interest to be informed when drafts are available for feedback and to get involved in the workshops or webinars
The development of revised draft units, skill sets and qualifications is currently underway for the projects listed below. Subject Matter Experts are being consulted and feedback from industry on the existing documents is also being considered as part of this process. In November the draft units will become available on the Skills Impact website for feedback. Face-to-face consultation workshops are also taking place in November, across states and territories. Visit the project pages for more information and to register your attendance.
- Ag Chemical Handling Project Visit project webpage
- Ag Machinery – Safety & Technology Project Visit project webpage
- Apiculture (Bees) Project Visit project webpage
- Pest Management Project Visit project webpage
- Food Science and Technology Project Visit project webpage
- Wine Operations Project Visit project webpage
- Food & Beverage Manufacturing – Common Skills Project Visit project webpage
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Standards Project Visit project webpage
Draft units now available for feedback
The Racing Project has now moved to the ‘consultation’ stage, which means draft qualifications, skill sets and units of competency are now available for your review and feedback. Please visit project webpage to provide input.
Note: this project is an extension of the Equine Safety in Training Project.
Work to draft the revised farriery qualification and units of competency will commence in November. In the meantime, we invite you to provide your feedback on the existing Certificate III in Farriery and units that will be reviewed as part of this project. Your feedback will help us in drafting revised versions. Visit project webpage.