The remainder of the projects undergone in 2022 are now endorsed and published on the national training register (training.gov.au).
The qualifications and skills standards support core skills across the agriculture, horticulture, conservation and ecosystem management, and meat processing industries. They also describe skills required for important cultural sites work and on Country land management, and for working with Australian native and bush foods. Expertise for the forestry industry to respond to bushfires and work with new sawmilling and timber processing technology and products has also been captured. In addition, the skills for a range of farming and food production processes will now be better supported.
Thank you to everyone who has contributed their time and expertise to updating and developing these qualifications and skills standards. Your input helps support future leaners and industry as a whole.
Read more by visiting the individual projects pages below:
- Australian Native and Bush Food Project
- Ag & Horticulture Core Skills Project
- Permaculture, Organic Production & Composting Projects
- Pig & Poultry Farming Project
- Respect for Country Job Skills Project
- Meat Processing, General, Quality and Safety Skills Project
- Responding and Assisting in Bushfires Project
- Sawmilling and Timber Processing Project