The Australian Industry and Skills Committee (AISC) has announced the membership of the Racing Industry Reference Committee (IRC).
The Racing IRC will have responsibility for overseeing the development of units of competency, qualifications and skill sets within the Racing (RGR) training package.
The membership of this IRC can be viewed on the AISC website.
Update on AISC Review Process of Oher Industry Reference Committees
The structure and membership of all Industry Reference Committees (IRCs) are currently being reviewed in a process established by the Australian Industry and Skills Committee (AISC).
The following IRCs that Skills Impact support have been finalised and membership confirmed.
- Agriculture and Production Horticulture IRC View membership here
- Amenity Horticulture, Landscaping, Conservation and Land Management IRC View membership here
- Animal Care and Management IRC View membership here
- Aquaculture and Wild Catch IRC View membership here
- Food, Beverage and Pharmaceutical IRC View membership here
- Forest Management and Harvesting IRC View membership here
- Meat IRC View membership here
- Racing View membership here
- Timber and Wood Processing IRC View membership here
- Timber Building Solutions IRC View membership here
Consultation for the structure and calls for membership of the following IRCs has now closed and the next step in this process is for the final make-up of these IRCs to be finalised by the AISC.
- Pharmaceutical Manufacturing IRC (time-limited)
- Pulp and Paper Manufacturing IRC