If you’ve contributed to one of the projects over the past year you’ll be pleased to know the updated qualifications, skill sets and units will soon be made available for use on TGA. Most of the 2018-19 projects have been submitted to the Australian Industry and Skills Committee (AISC) for endorsement, with the remaining projects soon to follow. Once they’ve been endorsed the updated documents will be published on training.gov.au. While this might seem like the end of the projects, it’s just the beginning, as industry will need to work with RTOs to ensure training using these new standards is accessible.
To view a summary of each project, visit the appropriate project page.
- Horse Education Project
- Animal Incident Management Project
- Animal Technology
- Viticulture Project
- Carbon & Agribusiness Management Project
- Horticulture Technology Project
- Sports Turf Management Project
- Greyhound Health Assistance Project
- Horse Breeding Skills Project
- Meat Processing Project
- Retraining Horses and Greyhounds to New Environments Project
- Advances in Woodmachining and Sawdoctoring Project
- Sawmill Timber and Process Optimisation Project
Will be submitted for endorsement at the end of August: