Minor updates have been made to the AHC training package, following feedback from industry about errors within units and qualifications. It follows consultation with the Department of Education and Training to find a fast simple resolution to fix some problems.
Many of these errors originated from the training package that was prepared in 2015 under the previous model for training package development, and endorsed by the AISC earlier this year. These updates have resulted in the minor release of AHC Release 1.1.
The changes have included:
- Reintroduction of horse related units (until the new RGR & ACM TP become available)
- Better clarity in some of the packaging rules
- Fix minor typographical errors including unit codes and titles
- Include units that were not loaded correctly
- Fix incorrect mapping of units