The Australian Industry and Skills Committee (AISC) has confirmed the structure and membership of the following Industry Reference Committees (IRCs). These committees will be responsible for overseeing the development of occupational skills standards and qualifications for their industry.
- The committee for the food and pharmaceutical industry is the Food, Beverage and Pharmaceutical IRC. View the membership here.
- The forest and timber industry supply and value chain now has three new IRCs (view the membership here):
- Forest Management and Harvesting IRC
- Timber and Wood Processing IRC
- Timber Building Solutions IRC
The IRC for the meat processing industry is the Meat Industry IRC. View the membership here.