The Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) has extended the transition period for the qualifications recently updated as part of the Pet Care and Animal Training Project, due to the high level of changes to these qualifications.
This means, registered training organisations (RTOs) delivering the following qualifications to current learners now have until 12 April 2023 to transition to the updated version:
- ACM20117 Certificate II in Animal Studies
- ACM30117 Certificate III in Animal Studies
- ACM30417 Certificate III in Companion Animal Services
- ACM30617 Certificate III in Pet Grooming
- ACM40217 Certificate IV in Captive Animals
- ACM40317 Certificate IV in Companion Animal Services
Details of the decision are available on the ASQA website.
If you have any questions regarding this decision, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.